The Gospel Truth: Man is Sinful (Vlog Series)
- The Gospel Truth: Man is Sinful (Vlog Series)
- Gospel Truth: The Wrath of God Toward Sin (Vlog Series)
- The Gospel Truth (Vlog): The Wages of Sin
- The Gospel Truth (Vlog): Atonement Pt. 1
- The Gospel Truth: Atonement in the Old Testament Pt. 2
- The Gospel Truth Pt. 6 (vlog) – Jesus: the Fulfillment of the Law
- The Gospel Truth: Christ Crucified (Vlog)
- The Gospel Truth: Pt. 8 – Grace
- The Gospel Truth: Pt. 9 – Faith
- The Gospel Truth: Pt. 11 – Lordship, the Product of Repentance
- The Gospel Truth 12: The Process of Salvation
- The Gospel Truth Conclusion: Theories of Atonement
New Vlog Series, Updating Weekly: The Gospel Truth
See the entire series as it is added at our Video Teaching Series page.
The gospel message is a unique one in scripture. Never is it open to individual interpretation or denominational packaging. The message of the gospel is so important and well defined, in fact, that Paul noted
Galatians 1:8 (ESV)
8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
Ironically, we live in a day when the “gospel-lite” message frequently preached is one which is devoid of its substance. In particular, sin is now off the menu.
The liberal emergent types do not discuss sin. The gospel to them is about what we are going to do – not what we’ve done. Many Word of Faith types eliminate sin from their estranged gospel as well. Joel Osteen proudly exclaims “we don’t talk about sin at our church” while Robert Schuller notes that one of “the biggest mistakes” churches make today is insisting on pointing out everyone’s sin.
So, today the question is asked – and answered: is there a gospel message at all without the mention of sin? Or is the fact that man is sinful the very issue of the gospel message?