ReturningKing.com is a blog resource outlet for various biblical study materials of the author.
Comments are welcome, but all comments require admin approval and must meet the following criteria:
- Comments must not contain vulgarity of any sort (determined by the author) nor be personal in nature. They must stay on topic. Trolling will never be approved.
- Comments must be biblical in the sense that they follow a literal biblical interpretive method, which supports the purposes of ReturningKing.com, and in the sense that one’s opinions are based in scriptural rebuttal.
- Comments are to be biblical also in the sense that arguments must be on topic. ReturningKing.com is not here to be anyone’s platform for personal attack, etc.
- Comments are FREE TO DISAGREE, provided they meet the above criteria
- Questions are more than welcome on posts, and the author will attempt to answer
About the author:
Jeff Kluttz is the pastor of First Baptist Church in Needville, Texas. He is a biblicist, believing that the Bible is a primarily literal document, is to be interpreted via usual and common linguistic methods, is inspired directly of God and contains all essential truths necessary for man to know God and make him known. To that end, the goal of this site is to expound scripture rather than personal opinion. While there may be opinion pieces on the site from time to time, the bulk of this site is oriented as a doctrinal study venue.